Dr. Canon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRMA of NY
635 Madison Ave
New York, NY 10022
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiFellowship, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, 2020 - 2023
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2016 - 2020
- Wake Forest School of Medicine of Wake Forest Baptist Medical CenterClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2020 - Present
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Recognition of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology AAGL, 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 12 citationsCGG repeat length and AGG interruptions as indicators of fragile X–associated diminished ovarian reserveJovana P. Lekovich, Limor Man, Kangpu Xu, C. Canon, Debra Lilienthal, Joshua Stewart, Nigel Pereira, Zev Rosenwaks, Jeannine Gerhardt> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2018 Sep 1
- 4 citationsCauda equina syndrome secondary to leptomeningeal metastases from recurrent primary peritoneal carcinomaZhen Ni Zhou, Chelsea Canon, Cathleen Matrai, Eloise Chapman-Davis> ;Ecancermedicalscience. 2018 Feb 26
- 12 citationsKnowledge and Attitudes Towards Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Among Academic and Community Physicians in Mangalore, India.Chelsea Canon, Valery S. Effoe, Veena Shetty, Avinash K. Shetty> ;Journal of Cancer Education. 2017 Jun 1
- ASRM 2020: The Continuing Importance of Access to CareNovember 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: