Request an Appointment
Book an appointment with Dr. Chelsea LepusYale School of Medicine
Overview of Dr. Lepus
Dr. Chelsea Lepus is a pediatrician in New Haven, CT and is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital. She received her medical degree from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton Campus and has been in practice 0 years. She is one of 15 doctors at Yale-New Haven Children's Hospital who specialize in Pediatrics. She has 5 publications and 4 citings.
Office1 Park Street
New Haven, CT 06519
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of ConnecticutFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 2019 - 2022
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Pediatrics, 2016 - 2019
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine Bradenton CampusClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State License 2016 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy and safety of intravenous iron sucrose in children younger than 2 years with intestinal failure.Chelsea A Lepus, Kate Samela, Jasmeet S Mokha> ;Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2022 Nov 28
- Barriers From Third-Party Payers to Biologic Use in Pediatric Inflammatory Bowel Disease.Chelsea A Lepus, Jeffrey S Hyams> ;JPGN Reports. 2022 Aug 1
- 2 citationsSimplified Magnetic Resonance Index of Activity Is Useful for Terminal Ileal but not Colonic Disease in Pediatric Crohn Disease.Chelsea A Lepus, Douglas J Moote, Shanshan Bao, Maua H Mosha, Jeffrey S Hyams> ;Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition. 2022 May 1
- Join now to see all
- Yale-New Haven Children's HospitalNew Haven, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: