Are you Dr. White?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office490 Dunlop Ln
Clarksville, TN 37040Phone+1 931-245-7000Fax+1 931-245-8346
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cherilyn White, MD is a board certified family physician in Clarksville, Tennessee. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee, New York, and Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- Robert Packer Hospital/GuthrieResidency, Family Medicine, 1994 - 1998
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1996 - 2004
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Finger Lakes Health Welcomes Medical Students Sheen and Turbide for Rural Medical RotationsFebruary 10th, 2022