Are you Dr. Prutzman?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7073 Clyo Rd
Centerville, OH 45459Phone(218) 732-7760Fax(218) 732-7334
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cherish Prutzman, MD is a board certified internist in Centerville, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Minnesota. She is affiliated with Kettering Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kettering Health NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Saba University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe comfort level of internists with the prescription of psychotropic medication.Randy A. Sansone, Stephen McDonald, Cherish Prutzman, Ty C. Henkaline> ;International Journal of Psychiatry in Medicine. 2006 Mar 1
- Kettering Medical CenterDayton, Ohio