Are you Dr. Burruss?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 48 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11085 Little Patuxent Parkway
Medical Arts Building Suite 004
Columbia, MD 21044Phone+1 410-730-0099Fax+1 410-964-1345
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Cheryl Burruss, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Columbia, Maryland. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, South Carolina, and Virginia. She is affiliated with Howard County General Hospital and Johns Hopkins Hospital.
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Anesthesiology, 1987 - 1988
- Howard UniversityResidency, Anesthesiology, 1984 - 1987
- Howard UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1983 - 1984
- University of Virginia School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1994 - 1995
- VA State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- MD State Medical License 1990 - 2024
- DC State Medical License 1986 - 2016
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Coronary vasoconstriction induced by vasopressin. Production of myocardial ischemia in dogs by constriction of nondiseased small vessels.Maturi, M. F., Martin, S. E., Markle, D., Maxwell, M., Burruss, C. R., Speir, E., Greene, R., Ro, Y. M., Vitale, D., Green, M. V.> ;Circulation. 1991 Jun
- Howard County General HospitalColumbia, Maryland
- Johns Hopkins HospitalBaltimore, Maryland