Dr. Lambing is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Hillmont Ave
Ventura, CA 93003Phone(805) 652-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Ventura County Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of California Davis School of MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 53 citationsRole of RANK Ligand and Denosumab, a Targeted RANK Ligand Inhibitor, in Bone Health and Osteoporosis: A Review of Preclinical and Clinical DataDavid W. Dempster, Cheryl L. Lambing, Paul J. Kostenuik, Andreas Grauer> ;Clinical Therapeutics. 2012 Mar 1
- 2 citationsAlgorithmic approach to the management of the patient with lumbar spinal stenosisTerence P. Doorly, Cheryl L Lambing, Gerard A. Malanga, Philip M Maurer, Ralph F Rashbaum> ;Journal of Family Practice. 2010 Aug 1
- 3 citationsOsteoporosis prevention, detection, and treatment. A mandate for primary care physicians.Cheryl L. Lambing> ;Postgraduate Medicine. 2000 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
- Ventura County Medical CenterVentura, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: