Dr. Moss-Mellman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLynn Women’s Health and Wellness Institute Breast Disease | Baptist Health
690 Meadows Road
Boca Raton, FL 33486Phone(561) 955-2131Fax(561) 955-3758
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1990
- Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Assessing Knowledge and Perceptions About Cancer Among American Indians of the Zuni Pueblo, NM.Safia Safi, Donica Ghahate, Jeanette Bobelu, Andrew L. Sussman, Joseph Rodman, Angela Wandinger-Ness, Shiraz I. Mishra, Thomas Faber, Cheryl L. Willman, Vallabh O. Shah> ;Journal of Cancer Education. 2021 May 7
- 8 citationsMolecular classification improves risk assessment in adult BCR-ABL1-negative B-ALL.Elisabeth Paietta, Kathryn G. Roberts, Victoria Wang, Zhaohui Gu, Georgina Buck, Deqing Pei, Cheng Cheng, Ross L. Levine, Omar Abdel-Wahab, Zhongshan Cheng, Gang Wu, C...> ;Blood. 2021 Sep 16
- 8 citationsOptimizing the use of telemedicine in oncology care: post-pandemic opportunities.Karen E. Knudsen, Cheryl L. Willman, Robert A. Winn> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2021 Feb 15
- Join now to see all
- Boca Raton Regional HospitalBoca Raton, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: