Dr. Robbins is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office211 Hurley Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-338-2541Fax+1 845-339-5058
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Institute for Family Health (Mid-Hudson)Residency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1981
- USPHS HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1976 - 1977
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 1977 - 1981
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Hudson Valley Magazine Castle Connolly, 2006-2007, 2009-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: