- 310 Woodstown Rd
Salem, NJ 08079
Phone: (856) 339-6021
Dr. Pham's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Pham's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology
- Ho Chi Minh City Medicine and Pharmacy UniversityMedical School
Dr. Pham's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Pham's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Biomarker gene response in male Medaka (Oryzias latipes) chronically exposed to silver nanoparticle. Pham, C.H., Yi, J., Gu, M.B.; Ecotoxicol Environ Saf. 2012 Apr.
- Construction and characterization of Japanese medaka (Oryzias latipes) hepatic cDNA library and its implementation to biomarker screening in aquatic toxicology. Pham, C.H., Park, K.S., Kim, B.C., Kim, H.N., Gu, M.B.; Aquat Toxicol. 2011 Oct.
- Specific responses of bacterial cells to dioxins. Min, J., Pham, C.H., Gu, M.B.; Environ Toxicol Chem. 2003 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Chi Pham, Dr. Chi Pham, MD, Dr. C Pham, Dr. Chi H Pham
- 4 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 4 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pham's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, NJ)
- Michael Davis, DO
- Hemangini Mehta, MD
- Joseph Tjan, MD
- Qin Wang, MD
- Rytis Valskys, MD
- Kalpana Dalal, MD
- Joseph Aloi, MD
- David Dvir, MD
- Annette Zwick, MD
- David Wurtzel, MD