Dr. Orafu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office420 S James St
Dover, OH 44622Phone+1 330-343-7800Fax+1 330-364-6012
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Aultman Hospital/NEOMEDResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2002
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsPerianal versus anorectal specimens: is there a difference in Group B streptococcal detection?Chinyere Orafu, Prabhcharan Gill, Karl Nelson, Bryan R. Hecht, Michael P. Hopkins> ;Obstetrics & Gynecology. 2002 Jun 1
- Cleveland Clinic Union HospitalDover, Ohio
- Aultman HospitalCanton, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: