Dr. Sundaramurthy is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9961 Sierra Ave
Fontana, CA 92335Phone+1 909-427-7132Fax+1 909-427-5033
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified internal medicine physician working as Hospitalist in kaiser Fontana California.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University (Amarillo)Residency, Internal Medicine, 2006 - 2009
- Madras Medical CollegeClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsNumber of treatment cycles influences development of cytotoxic T cells in metastatic breast cancer patients - a phase I/II study.Stephen E. Wright, Kathleen Rewers-Felkins, Imelda S. Quinlin, Catherine A. Phillips, Mary Townsend, Ramila Philip, Paul Zorsky, Panpit Klug, Lijun Dai, Mohammad Hussa...> ;Immunological Investigations. 2010 Jul 23
- 13 citationsTumor Burden Influences Cytotoxic T Cell Development in Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients—A Phase I/II StudyStephen E. Wright, Kathleen Rewers-Felkins, Imelda S. Quinlin, Catherine A. Phillips, Mary Townsend, Ramila Philip, Paul Zorsky, Panpit Klug, Lijun Dai, Mohammad Hussa...> ;Immunological Investigations. 2009 Oct 28
- Kaiser Permanente Fontana Medical CenterFontana, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: