Are you Dr. Balasundaram?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office130 W Kingsbridge Rd
James J. Peters Va Medical Center
Bronx, NY 10468Phone(718) 584-9000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chitra Balasundaram, MD is an oncologist in Bronx, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California and Missouri. She is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Lebanon and Mercy Hospital Springfield.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2013 - 2016
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Adichunchanagiri Institute of Medical SciencesClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsPancreatoblastoma: A Rare Tumor Still Evolving in Clinical Presentation and HistologyChitra Balasundaram, Munish Luthra, Disaya Chavalitdhamrong, Jonathan Chow, Hina Khan, Paul J H Endres> ;Journal of the Pancreas. 2012 May 10