Are you Dr. Soo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 6 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12951 South Fwy
Houston, TX 77047Phone+1 713-526-5771Fax+1 713-526-2036
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chiu-Shiung Soo, MD is a board certified radiologist in Houston, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Ohio.
Education & Training
- St Joseph HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1970 - 1973
- BronxCare Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Kaohsiung Medical CollegeClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1980 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 1972 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsPortal-hepatic venous malformation: Ultrasound, computed tomographic, and angiographic findingsChusilp Charnsangavej, Chiu-Shiung Soo, Michael E. Bernardino, Vincent P. Chuang, Sidney Wallace> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 1983 Jun 1
- 19 citationsThe fatty liver: pitfalls of the CT and angiographic evaluation of metastatic disease.Errol Lewis, Michael E. Bernardino, Barnes Pa, H. Parvey, Chiu-Shiung Soo, Vicent Chuang> ;Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1983 Apr 1
- 5 citationsPseudo-obstruction of inferior vena cava from Valsalva's maneuver.Chiu-Shiung Soo, Vincent P. Chuang> ;The Journal of Urology. 1981 Oct 1
- Join now to see all