Are you Dr. Cha?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10404 Eastlawn Dr
Dallas, TX 75229Phone(214) 496-0606Fax(214) 821-4017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Choon Cha, MD is a board certified neurologist in Dallas, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, Oklahoma, and California.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Spinal Cord Injury Medicine, 2003 - 2004
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 1997 - 1998
- University of Texas Southwestern - Parkland Health & Hospital SystemResidency, Neurology, 1990 - 1993
- Baylor College of MedicineInternship, Internal Medicine, 1989 - 1990
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 1990 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsEfficacy of natalizumab therapy in patients of African descent with relapsing multiple sclerosis: analysis of AFFIRM and SENTINEL data.Bruce A.C. Cree, William H. Stuart, Carlo Tornatore, Douglas Jeffery, Amy Pace, Choon H. Cha> ;JAMA Neurology. 2011 Apr 11
- 76 citationsChronic Cryptogenic Sensory Polyneuropathy: Clinical and Laboratory CharacteristicsGil I. Wolfe, Noel S. Baker, Anthony A. Amato, Carlayne E. Jackson, Sharon P. Nations, David Saperstein, Choon H. Cha, Jonathan Katz, Wilson W. Bryan, Richard J. Barohn> ;JAMA Neurology. 1999 May 1
- 34 citationsAmyotrophic lateral sclerosis: abnormalities of the tongue on magnetic resonance imaging.Choon H. Cha, Bernard M. Patten> ;Annals of Neurology. 1989 May 1