Dr. Lakhiani is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lakhiani's full profile
Office535 Sycamore Ave
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702Phone+1 732-741-0970Fax+1 732-747-2606
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Chris Lakhiani is a plastic surgeon in Shrewsbury, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical Center and Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and has been in practice 3 years. He specializes in breast reconstruction and plastic & reconstructive microsurgery and is experienced in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, lower extremity reconstruction, breast reconstruction, breast surgery, and head and neck oncology and microvascular reconstruction.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 2013 - 2019
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Simultaneous Zygomatic Osteotomies with Reduction Mandibuloplasty - An Approach to Mid- and Lower-Facial Feminization in the Transfeminine Patient.Vikas S Kotha, Arjun Kanuri, Max Mandelbaum, Chrisovalantis Lakhiani, Rex W Hung, Jing Wang, Waleed Rashid, Jerry W. Chao> ;The Journal of Craniofacial Surgery. 2021 Nov 1
- Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore University Medical CenterNeptune, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Ocean Medical CenterBrick, New Jersey
- Hackensack Meridian Health Riverview Medical CenterRed Bank, New Jersey
- Monmouth Medical Center, Long Branch CampusLong Branch, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: