Dr. Welter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office503 E Highland Ave
Chelan, WA 98816Phone(509) 682-3300
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 2017
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- WA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Serotonin Syndrome Associated With Vilazodone Overdose in a 22-Month-Old Treated With Dexmedetomidine.Erica Schlichting, Chris R. Welter, Tammi Schaeffer, Tania D. Strout> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Feb 1
- In reply to Brillhart et al.Chris R. Welter, J. Matthew Sholl, Tania D. Strout, Ben Woodard> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2016 Jun 1
- 7 citationsEpidemiology of search and rescue in Baxter State Park: dangers of descent and fatigue.Chris R. Welter, J. Matthew Sholl, Tania D. Strout, Ben Woodard> ;Wilderness & Environmental Medicine. 2015 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: