Dr. Beebe is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeChoctaw Health Center - ED
210 Hospital Circle
Choctaw, MS 39350Phone(601) 389-4400Fax(601) 389-4401
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a board certified physician working for two emergency departments -- the Choctaw tribe in Mississippi, and the Cherokee tribe in North Carolina. I was proud to serve on the Board of Directors for the American Board of Urgent Care Medicine from Jan 2016-Dec2019.
I spent 12 years serving my country in the United States Navy, from 1994-2006. I started as an enlisted medic, rose through the ranks, and completed my tour as a Lieutenant. After my honorable discharge in 2006, I spent some time completing an MBA abroad with the University of Pittsburgh, then returned to work for the Indian Health Service from 2008-Present.
I am busy, but am making a difference, and am enjoying the collaborative environments of care. I am happy and grateful to be able to continue my ties with the Choctaw and Cherokee tribes.
Education & Training
- Yale School of Public HealthMPH, pending, Public Health, Major General Irene Trowell-Harris Scholarship recipient, 2021 - 2023
- University of Pittsburgh - Katz Graduate School of BusinessMBA, Business, largest academic scholarship awarded, 2008
- Naval Medical Center Camp LejeuneResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2003, M.D.
- St. Lawrence UniversityBS, Biology, Minor-Mathematics, Seymour Knox Memorial Scholarship recipient, 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2005 - 2022
Publications & Presentations
- Emergency Medical Evaluation and Management of Diarrheal Shellfish PoisoningSchroeder G and Beebe C, AAUCM e-journal, 2/1/2019
- Emergency Medical Management of Patients Exposed to Marine Microbes & Toxins Associated with Harmful Algal BloomsSchroeder G, Cronan J and Beebe C, AAUCM e-journal, 10/1/2018
- Dyspnea In A 49-Year-Old Male: A Diagnosis Not To Be MissedBeebe C, Tizes B and Schroeder G, AAUCM e-journal, 9/1/2018
- Join now to see all
- Emergency Medical Management of Paralytic Shellfish PoisoningSchroeder G and Beebe C, International Nutrition and Diagnostics Conference, www.indc.cz, Prague, Czech Republic, 9/24/2018
- Emergency ToxicologyFar West North Carolina Physician Extender Associates Conference - 11/17/2018
- Autonomic DysreflexiaMoses, S
http://fpnotebook.com - 10/15/2015
- A 20-Year-old man with dark, burning rashBeebe, CA, Medscape Case Challenges
Medscape.com - 8/13/2015
- A 20-year-old soldier with a 3-day history of a dark, burning rashBeebe C, Medscape CME Case Presentations
- A young adolescent male with tender mass anterior to right ear and suppurative otitis media on right1/6/2017
- Elderly female patient complains of abdominal distension and pain after colonoscopy. Is anything amiss?6/24/2016
- 49 yo with progressive dyspnea on exertion12/4/2015
- Board of Directors 2016-2019, American Board of Urgent Care Medicine 2016 - 2019
- American Academy of Urgent Care Medicine - AAUCMMember
- Association of Military Surgeons of the United States - AMSUSMember
- Military Officer's Association of America - MOAAMember
- American Board of Urgent Care MedicineDiplomate
- American Public Health AssociationMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: