Dr. Carr is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5450 Clearfork Main St
Benbrook, TX 76109Phone(817) 334-1418Fax(817) 334-1410
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2013
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsImportance of intercostal artery reattachment during thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm repair.H J Safi, C C Miller 3rd, C Carr, D C Iliopoulos, D A Dorsay, J C Baldwin> ;Journal of vascular surgery. 1998 Jan 1
- 63 citationsIschemic Left Ventricular Free Wall Rupture: Prediction, Diagnosis, and TreatmentMichael J. Reardon, Christian L. Carr, Angela Diamond, George V. Letsou, Hazim J. Safi, Rafael Espada, John C. Baldwin> ;The Annals of Thoracic Surgery. 1997 Nov 1
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort WorthFort Worth, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: