Dr. Perzanowski-Obregon is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office635 Eichenfeld Drive
Brandon, FL 33511Phone(813) 684-6000Fax(813) 654-9032
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2005 - 2006
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2004 - 2005
- Loma Linda UniversityFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2001 - 2004
- Albert Einstein Healthcare NetworkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Pontifical Xavierian UniversityClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- CA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Member Sigma Xi, Duke University Chapter, 2006
Publications & Presentations
- Ranolazine in High-Risk Patients With Implanted Cardioverter-Defibrillators: The RAID Trial.Zareba W, Daubert JP, Beck CA, Huang DT, Alexis JD, Brown MW, Pyykkonen K, McNitt S, Oakes D, Feng C, Aktas MK, Ayala-Parades F, Baranchuk A, Dubuc M, Haigney M, Mazur...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
- Is echo-guided optimization of biventricular devices time practical?Christian Perzanowski> ;International Journal of Cardiology. 2011 Apr 1
- Real‐Time Monitoring of Luminal Esophageal Temperature During Left Atrial Radiofrequency Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation: Observations About Esophageal Heati...Christian Perzanowski, Liane Teplitsky, Patrick Hranitzky, Tristram D. Bahnson> ;Journal of Cardiovascular Electrophysiology. 2006 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Further Evidence to Consider Early VT Ablation: Reflections on PAUSE-SCDAugust 2021
- Sniffing to stop SVT8/9/2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: