Dr. Bailey is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3601 21st Ave S
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 322-3000Fax(615) 936-0605
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 2005 - 2012
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2020 - 2020
- TX State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- TN State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Complex General Surgical Oncology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsSidedness of Colorectal Cancer Impacts Risk of Second Primary Gastrointestinal Malignancy.Kristy Kummerow Broman, Christina E. Bailey, Alexander A. Parikh> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Apr 4
- Assessment of the risk of antiangiogenic agents before and after surgery.Christina E. Bailey, Alexander A. Parikh> ;Cancer Treatment Reviews. 2018 Jul 1
- 3 citationsIndividualized Treatment Sequencing Selection Contributes to Optimized Survival in Patients with Rectal Cancer and Synchronous Liver MetastasesClaudius Conrad, Jean Nicolas Vauthey, Okuno Masayuki, Rahul A. Sheth, Suguru Yamashita, Guillaume Passot, Christina E. Bailey, Daria Zorzi, Scott Kopetz, Thomas A. Al...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2017 Sep 19
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: