Dr. Cote is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office105 Corporate Drive
Portsmouth, NH 03801Phone+1 603-501-5547
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2002 - 2005
- A. T. Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State License 2014 - 2024
- ME State License 2014 - 2023
- SD State License Active through 2015
- OH State License 2001 - 2002
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Northeast Rehabilitation HospitalSalem, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: