Dr. Lopez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7340 E Broad St
Blacklick, OH 43004Phone(614) 864-8000Fax(614) 864-3036
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Grant Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Heart/Stroke Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Orally active trifluoromethyl ketone inhibitors of human leukocyte elastase.Veale, C. A., Bernstein, P. R., Bohnert, C. M., Brown, F. J., Bryant, C., Damewood, J. R., Earley, R., Feeney, S. W., Edwards, P. D., Gomes, B., Hulsizer, J. M., Kosmi...> ;J Med Chem. 1997 Sep 26
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: