Dr. Steele is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8555 16th St.
Silver Spring, MD 20910Phone(301) 587-0518Fax(301) 357-8480
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Maine Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2002 - 2004
- College of Osteopathic Medicine of the PacificClass of 2001
- Loma Linda UniversityMaster in Public Health, Health Education/Women and Children's Health, Cum Laude, 1992 - 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State License 2021 - 2022
- MD State License 2007 - 2023
- VA State License 2006 - 2008
- ME State License 2003 - 2011
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- AOA Board of Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM
- Derry Woman Raising Funds for Brain Tumour ResearchApril 28th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: