Dr. Acob is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 W Harrison St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 864-6000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2003 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1993 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsGender differences amongst board members of endocrinology and diabetes societies.Yamna Waseem, Samar Mahmood, Rabbia Siddiqi, Muhammad Usman, Kaneez Fatima, Christine Acob, Faisal Khosa> ;Endocrine. 2019 Feb 20
- 15 citationsWomen in Leadership Positions in Academic Cardiology: A Study of Program Directors and Division ChiefsMuhammad Shahzeb Khan, Muhammad Shariq Usman, Tariq Jamal Siddiqi, Muhammad Ayub, Kaneez Fatima, Christine Acob, Hassan N Muhammad, Warren J. Manning, Connie W. Tsao, ...> ;Journal of Womens Health. 2019 Feb 14
- 4 citationsValidation of a Patient-Completed Caprini Risk Assessment Tool for Spanish, Arabic, and Polish Speakers.Luis H. Paz Rios, Harry E Fuentes, Diana M. Oramas, Xavier A Andrade, Ahmed Al-Ogaili, Mina Iskander, Fady Iskander, Amir Nagui Abdalla Iskandar, Wictoria Kowacz, Adam...> ;Clinical and Applied Thrombosis-Hemostasis. 2018 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Chicago Med Students Celebrate Match Day, Though Travel Ban Uncertainty RemainsMarch 17th, 2017
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: