Dr. Dinh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 NW 14th Street
Miami, FL 33136Phone+1 305-243-1484Fax+1 305-243-5999
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemFellowship, Neurotology, 2013 - 2015
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 2009 - 2013
- University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of MedicineClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Neurotology
Publications & Presentations
- Safety and Facial Nerve Outcomes of Intracisternal Papaverine Irrigation for Vestibular Schwannoma Resection.Michael A Silva, Henry Chang, Ashish H Shah, Nickalus R Khan, Clifford S Brown, Christine T Dinh, Adrien A Eshraghi, Fred F Telischi, Simon I Angeli, Jacques J Morcos> ;World neurosurgery. 2022 Dec 1
- Microsurgical Management of Vestibular Schwannoma (Acoustic Neuroma): Facial Nerve Outcomes, Radiographic Analysis, Complications, and Long-Term Follow-Up in a Series ...Nickalus R Khan, Turki Elarjani, Aria M Jamshidi, Stephanie H Chen, Clifford S Brown, Josh Abecassis, Michael A Silva, Victor M Lu, Eva Wu, Monica Diaz-Kanelidis, Rita...> ;World neurosurgery. 2022 Dec 1
- Effect of AR42 in Primary Vestibular Schwannoma Cells and a Xenograft Model of Vestibular Schwannoma.Carly Misztal, Olena Bracho, Esperanza Bas, Michael Estivill, Michael E Ivan, Jacques Morcos, Rita Bhatia, Fred Telischi, Xue-Zhong Liu, Sakir H Gultekin, Cristina Fer...> ;Otology & neurotology : official publication of the American Otological Society, American Neurotology Society [and] European Academy of Otology and Neurotology. 2022 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Sylvester Researchers Present Breakthrough Studies at Society for Neuro-Oncology’s Annual MeetingDecember 17th, 2022
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: