Are you Dr. Hans?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10060 Regency Cir
Omaha, NE 68114Phone+1 402-354-1315Fax+1 402-354-1309
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christine Hans, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Iowa, and Michigan. She is affiliated with Nebraska Methodist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineFellowship, Hematopathology, 2001 - 2002
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1996 - 2000
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- NE State Medical License 2000 - 2024
- MI State Medical License 1996 - 2001
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSuperficial papular neuroma: Case series of a new entityStephanie J.T. Chen, Rajiv M. Patel, Christine P. Hans, May P. Chan, Douglas R. Fullen> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2017 Sep 1
- 454 citationsA New Immunostain Algorithm Classifies Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma into Molecular Subtypes with High AccuracyWilliam W.L. Choi, Dennis D. Weisenburger, Timothy C. Greiner, Miguel A. Piris, Alison H. Banham, Jan Delabie, Rita M. Braziel, Huimin Geng, Javeed Iqbal, Georg Lenz, ...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2009 Sep 1
- 249 citationsAddition of Rituximab to Standard Chemotherapy Improves the Survival of Both the Germinal Center B-Cell–Like and Non–Germinal Center B-Cell–Like Subtypes of Diffuse La...Kai Fu, Dennis D. Weisenburger, William W.L. Choi, Kyle D. Perry, Lynette M. Smith, Xinlan Shi, Christine P. Hans, Timothy C. Greiner, Philip J. Bierman, R. Gregory Bo...> ;Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2008 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Nebraska Methodist HospitalOmaha, Nebraska