Dr. Kariya is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeU of MD Sch of Med
Baltimore, MD 21201
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of MarylandResidency, Surgery, 2013 - 2021
- University of MarylandResidency, Surgery, 2015 - 2020
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsMulti-phenotype CRISPR-Cas9 Screen Identifies p38 Kinase as a Target for Adoptive Immunotherapies.Devikala Gurusamy, Amanda N. Henning, Tori N. Yamamoto, Zhiya Yu, Nikolaos Zacharakis, Sri Krishna, Rigel J. Kishton, Suman K. Vodnala, Arash Eidizadeh, Li Jia, Christ...> ;Cancer Cell. 2020 Jun 8
- 2 citationsStage and disease‐free interval help select patients for surgical management of locally recurrent and metastatic adrenocortical carcinomaWinifred Lo, Reed I. Ayabe, Christine M. Kariya, Meghan L. Good, Seth M. Steinberg, Jeremy L. Davis, Robert T. Ripley, Jonathan M. Hernandez> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2020 Feb 1
- 1 citationsPostbiliary drainage rates of cholangitis are impacted by procedural technique for patients with supra-ampullary cholangiocarcinoma: A SEER-Medicare analysis.Christine M. Kariya, Michael M. Wach, Samantha M. Ruff, Reed I. Ayabe, Winifred Lo, Madeline B. Torres, Jessica L. Petrick, Timothy S. McNeel, Jeremy L. Davis, Katheri...> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: