Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9500 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44195Phone+1 216-445-0715
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumFellowship, Gastroenterology, 2002 - 2005
- Wright-Patterson Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Wright State University Boonshoft School of MedicineClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
- Your Practical Guide to Lactose IntoleranceOctober 15th, 2019
- Get Nauseous After Taking Vitamins? 6 Tips to Make Them Easier to StomachMay 21st, 2019
- Gastritis Diet: The Best & Worst Foods to Eat for Maximum ReliefOctober 3rd, 2019
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: