Dr. Marozas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1005 N Lincoln Ave
Beloit, KS 67420Phone(785) 738-2246Fax(785) 738-4303
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State License 1999 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Mitchell County Hospital Health SystemsBeloit, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: