Dr. Schultheiss is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office122 Clinton St
Hoboken, NJ 07030Phone(201) 418-3101
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- West Suburban Medical CenterFellowship, Family Medicine, 2020
- West Suburban Medical CenterFamily Medicine, 2020
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Family Medicine, 2016 - 2019
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 2016
- Temple UniversityBS, Cellular and Molecular Neuroscience
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2020
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 132 citationsFormation of α-synuclein Lewy neurite-like aggregates in axons impedes the transport of distinct endosomes.Laura A. Volpicelli-Daley, Karen L. Gamble, Christine E. Schultheiss, Dawn M. Riddle, Andrew B. West, Virginia M.-Y. Lee> ;Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2014 Dec 15
- 180 citationsLewy Body-like α-Synuclein Aggregates Resist Degradation and Impair MacroautophagySelcuk A. Tanik, Christine E. Schultheiss, Laura A. Volpicelli-Daley, Kurt R. Brunden, Virginia M.-Y. Lee> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2013 May 24
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: