Dr. Shieh is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2311 Pierce Ave
Nashville, TN 37232Phone(615) 936-2020
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christine Shieh is an ophthalmologist in Nashville, TN and is affiliated with Vanderbilt University Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Duke University School of Medicine, and completed her ophthalmology residency and cornea fellowship at Duke Eye Center. She is experienced in cataract, ocular surface, and corneal transplant surgery, as well as in managing cornea / external disease, dry eye, and corneal infections / ulcers.
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Cornea, External Diseases, and Refractive Surgery, 2014 - 2016
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Ophthalmology, 2011 - 2014
- Riverside Regional Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- Duke University School of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Dennis O’Day Award for Excellence in Clinical and Surgical Teaching Vanderbilt, 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Corrigendum to 'SJS/TEN 2019: From science to translation' [J. Dermatol. Sci. 98/1 (2020) 2-12]Wan-Chun Chang, Riichiro Abe, Paul Anderson, Wanpen Anderson, Michael R. Ardern-Jones, Thomas M. Beachkofsky, Teresa Bellón, Agnieszka K. Biala, Charles S. Bouchard, G...> ;Journal of Dermatological Science. 2021 Nov 8
- Corneal perforation in ocular graft-versus-host diseaseCathy Y. Zhang, Asim V. Farooq, George J. Harocopos, Eric L. Sollenberger, Joshua H. Hou, Charles S. Bouchard, Christine Shieh, Uyen Tran, Anthony J. Lubniewski, Andre...> ;American Journal of Ophthalmology Case Reports. 2021 Oct 28
- Case Report: Significant Complications of Cosmetic Iris Implantation.Jeremy B. Hatcher, Alexander de Castro-Abeger, Eric N. Brown, Joshua L. Robinson, Christine Shieh> ;Optometry and Vision Science. 2021 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- Vanderbilt University Medical CenterNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: