Dr. Wu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1015 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107Phone(215) 955-1804Fax(215) 503-2564
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1987 - 1991
- MCP-Hahnemann College of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1991 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 1988 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification athenaClinicals EHR, athenahealth, Inc, 2013
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsPatient presentation and management of labial ulceration following uterine artery embolization.Carin F. Gonsalves, Æ Stefan V. Franciosa, Suken Shah, Joseph Bonn, Christine Wu> ;CardioVascular and Interventional Radiology. 2007 Jul 12
- Thomas Jefferson University HospitalsPhiladelphia, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: