Dr. Aho is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8135 Painter Ave
Whittier, CA 90602Phone(562) 698-0679Fax(562) 945-5801
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2006
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Complex spine fellowiship, 2004 - 2005
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1999 - 2002
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- OR State Medical License 2000 - Present
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- EHR Champion - Best of the Best Award Recipient Prosperity MD, 2017
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 124 citationsSurgical outcomes in 118 patients with Rathke cleft cystsChristopher J Aho, Charles Y. Liu, Vladimir Zelman, William T. Couldwell, Martin H. Weiss> ;Journal of Neurosurgery. 2005 Feb 1
- Computer-assisted surgery. HSDM at forefront of revolutionary technology.Aho, C.> ;Harv Dent Bull.
- HSDM's five-year plan. Shaping the future of dentistry.Aho, C.> ;Harv Dent Bull.
- PIH Health Hospital - WhittierWhittier, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: