Dr. Babcock is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5906 Bardstown Rd.
Fern Creek, KY 40291Phone(502) 231-2230
- Is this information wrong?
- A longtime resident of Louisville, Kentucky, Dr. Christopher (Chris) C. Babcock has a doctor of dental medicine (DMD) and a doctor of medicine (MD) from the University of Louisville (U of L). As a medical student, his accomplishments merited inclusion in the Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Christopher C. Babcock went on to apply his DMD and MD training as a resident, and he ultimately served as a chief resident of oral and maxillofacial surgery at the U of L.
Over the course of a career that spans nearly two decades, Dr. Chris Babcock has founded and operated multiple oral surgery practices. He has also spearheaded significant ventures in the life insurance and real estate sectors.
For the past two years, he has treated patients at Louisville Oral Surgery and Dental Implants. His responsibilities with the practice range from placing dental implants and addressing oral pathology to removing wisdom teeth and performing other dental extractions.
Education & Training
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1997, DMD
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1997 - 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: