Dr. Billings is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Billings' full profile
Office3015 S Connecticut Ave
Joplin, MO 64804Phone+1 800-691-8387
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Billings is a family physician in Joplin,MO and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including the VA clinic in Joplin. He received his medical degree from Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He specializes in hospice & palliative medicine and is experienced in primary care / family practice.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas (Wichita)/Via Christi Hospitals WichitaResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1993
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health SciencesClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1993 - 2024
- AR State License 2015 - 2024
- OK State License 2017 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 132 citationsA novel tetravalent dengue vaccine is well tolerated and immunogenic against all 4 serotypes in flavivirus-naive adults.Dennis Morrison, Thomas J. Legg, Christopher W. Billings, Remi Forrat, Sutee Yoksan, Jean Lang> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2010 Feb 1
- Ozarks Community HospitalGravette, Arkansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: