Dr. Brammer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 Valley Lake Drive
Kenova, WV 25530Fax(304) 362-6246
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 1999 - 2002
- Aultman Hospital/NEOMEDInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1999 - 2002
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: