Dr. Brook is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office830 Harrison Ave
Boston, MA 02118Phone(617) 638-8000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Otolaryngology, 2010 - 2015
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- Choosing the Right Patient for Biologic Therapy in Chronic Rhinosinusitis with Nasal Polyposis: Endotypes, Patient Characteristics, and Defining Failures of Standard T...Michael P. Platt, Christopher D. Brook> ;Otolaryngologic Clinics of North America. 2021 Jun 8
- A prospective analysis of allergy skin-prick test wheal size association with symptom severity.Lucia S. Ryll, Matthew L. Rohlfing, Samuel J. Rubin, Jennifer Lauver, Michael P. Platt, Christopher D. Brook> ;International Forum of Allergy & Rhinology. 2021 Jun 2
- Urgency of Esophageal Foreign Body Removal: Differentiation Between Coins and Button Cell Batteries.Arash R. Safavi, Christopher D. Brook, Osamu Sakai, Bindu N. Setty, Ann Zumwalt, Mauricio Gonzalez, Michael P. Platt> ;Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2021 May 4
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: