Are you Dr. Carlson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12000 Elm Creek Blvd N
Maple Grove, MN 55369Phone+1 763-420-5822Fax+1 763-420-6387
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Carlson, MD is a board certified family physician in Maple Grove, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with North Memorial Health Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota/University of Minnesota Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1991 - 1994
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAntihypertensive Effects of a New Sustained-Release Formulation of NifedipinePrince K. Zachariah, Gary L. Schwartz, Sheldon G. Sheps, Alexander Schirger, Christopher A. Carlson, Andrew G. Moore> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1990 Nov 1
- 92 citationsBlood Pressure Load—a Better Determinant of HypertensionPrince K. Zachariah, Sheldon G. Sheps, Duane M. Ilstrup, Cynthia R. Long, Kent R. Bailey, Christine M. Wiltgen, Christopher A. Carlson> ;Mayo Clinic proceedings. 1988 Nov 1
- 6 citationsCorrelation Between Verapamil Plasma Concentration and P‐R Prolongation in Essential HypertensionPrince K. Zachariah, Clarence Shub, Sheldon G. Sheps, Alexander Schirger, Mary K. Wolf, Christopher A. Carlson> ;The Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. 1988 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- North Memorial Health HospitalMinneapolis, Minnesota