Dr. Choukalas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone+1 415-476-1000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Francisco)Fellowship, Critical Care Medicine (Anesthesiology), 2009 - 2010
- University of ChicagoResidency, Anesthesiology, 2005 - 2009
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2011
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The Impact of Surgery duration and Surgery End Time on Postoperative Sleep in Older Adults.Tran Danielle, Tang Christopher, Tabatabai Sanam, Pleasants Devon, Choukalas Christopher, Min Jie, Do Quyen, Sands Laura, Lee Kathryn, Leung Jacqueline M> ;Journal of Sleep Disorders and Management. 2021 Jan 1
- 3 citationsThe Problem of Daily Imaging in the Intensive Care Unit: When You Care So Much It HurtsChristopher G. Choukalas, Thanh-Giang Vu> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 2020 Oct 1
- 5 citationsCOVID-Activated Emergency Scaling of Anesthesiology Responsibilities Intensive Care UnitRicardo E. Verdiner, Christopher G. Choukalas, Shahla Siddiqui, David L. Stahl, Samuel M. Galvagno, Craig S. Jabaley, Raquel R. Bartz, Meghan B. Lane-Fall, Kristina L....> ;Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2020 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: