Are you Dr. Clark?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Michigan St NE
Grand Rapids, MI 49503Phone+1 616-391-1680Fax+1 616-391-7945
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Clark, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Alabama. He is affiliated with Spectrum Health - Butterworth Hospital, Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital, and Spectrum Health United Hospital.
Education & Training
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2011 - 2014
- University of ToledoClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Inductee Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- Sphenopalatine ganglion block for the treatment of acute headache: An old treatment revisited.Meredith Busman, Tiffany Fleeger, Erin Leach, Natalie Payne, Andrew Nguyen, Kismet Gray, P A Russel Morris, Christopher M. Clark, Jeffrey S. Jones> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2021 Feb 6
- 15 citationsEvolutionary conservation of Nkx2.5 autoregulation in the second heart field.Christopher D. Clark, Boding Zhang, Benjamin Lee, Samuel I. Evans, Andrew B. Lassar, Kyu-Ho Lee> ;Developmental Biology. 2013 Feb 1
- 46 citationsCarotid geometry effects on blood flow and on risk for vascular disease.Kien T. Nguyen, Christopher D. Clark, Thomas J. Chancellor, Dimitrios V. Papavassiliou> ;Journal of Biomechanics. 2008 Jan 1