Dr. Copenhaver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14 McDowell St
Asheville, NC 28801Phone+1 828-254-5366
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and ClinicsFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 2004
- University of RochesterResidency, Pediatrics, 2001
- University of RochesterInternship, Pediatrics, 1998 - 1999
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2009 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 2004 - 2010
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsValidation of inducible basophil biomarkers: Time, temperature and transportation.Theodore Kim, Jing Yu, Henry Li, Mark D. Scarupa, Richard L. Wasserman, Athena Economides, Martha V. White, Carla Ward, Atul Shah, Douglas H. Jones, Melinda Rathkopf, ...> ;Cytometry Part B-clinical Cytometry. 2021 Feb 4
- 23 citationsSystemic reactions with aeroallergen cluster immunotherapy in a clinical practice.Christopher C. Copenhaver, Anne Parker, Steven C. Patch> ;Annals of Allergy Asthma & Immunology. 2011 Nov 1
- 148 citationsCytokine response patterns, exposure to viruses, and respiratory infections in the first year of life.Christopher C. Copenhaver, James E. Gern, Zhanhai Li, Peter Shult, Louis A. Rosenthal, Lance D. Mikus, Carol J. Kirk, Kathy A. Roberg, Elizabeth L. Anderson, Christoph...> ;American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2004 Jul 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: