Dr. Covington is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6802 S Olympia Ave
Tulsa, OK 74132Phone(918) 749-0762
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1981 - 1986
- Unversity of Kansas NeurosugeryNS, Neurosurgery, 1980 - 1986
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1980 - 1981
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterClass of 1980
- Stanford UniversityBS, Biology, 1972 - 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 1986 - 2022
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsComplications of cervical spine manipulation therapy: 5-year retrospective study in a single-group practice.David G. Malone, Nevan G. Baldwin, Frank J. Tomecek, Christopher M. Boxell, Steven E. Gaede, Christopher G. Covington, Kenyon K. Kugler> ;Neurosurgical Focus. 2002 Dec 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: