Christopher Crane, MD
Professor of Radiation Oncology, University Tex Houston
- 1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030
Phone: (713) 792-6161
Dr. Crane's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Crane's Education & Medical Training
- University of VirginiaResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Carilion Health System (Roanoke VA)Internship, Transitional Year
- University of Virginia School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Crane's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1999 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Crane's Clinical Trials
- Phase II Study of Proton Beam Irradiation for the Treatment of Unresectable Hepatocellular Cancer and CholangiocarcinomaStart of enrollment: 2009 Aug 01
Crane, C.H.,Hong, T.S.,Winrich, B.
- Phase II Trial Of Neoadjuvant Concurrent Capecitabine, RHUMAB VEGF (Avastin) And Radiotherapy In Patients Presenting With Locally Advanced Rectal CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Feb 01
- A Phase II Study of Bevacizumab With Concurrent Capecitabine and Radiation Followed by Maintenance Gemcitabine and Bevacizumab For Locally Advanced Pancreatic CancerStart of enrollment: 2005 Jan 01
Crane, C.H.,Regine, W.F.,Safran, H.
- A Phase II Study of Capecitabine (Xeloda)/Oxaliplatin (Eloxatin) With Concomitant Radiotherapy (XRT), XELOX/RT in Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal CanalStart of enrollment: 2004 Apr 01
Crane, C.H.,Eng, C.
Dr. Crane's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Management of Borderline Resectable Pancreatic Cancer. Katz, M. H.,Crane, C. H.,Varadhachary, G.; Semin Radiat Oncol. 2014 Mar 19.
- Intraoperative radiation therapy for locally advanced primary and recurrent colorectal cancer: Ten-year institutional experience. Hyngstrom, J. R.,Tzeng, C. W.,Beddar, S.,Das, P.,Krishnan, S.,Delclos, M. E.,Crane, C. H.,Chang, G. J.,You, Y. N.,Feig, B. W.,Skibber, J. M.,Rodriguez-Bigas, M. A.; J Surg Oncol. 2014 Feb 11.
- Erratum to: Staging of pancreatic cancer with multidetector CT in the setting of preoperative chemoradiation therapy. Tamm, E. P.,Loyer, E. M.,Faria, S.,Raut, C. P.,Evans, D. B.,Wolff, R. A.,Crane, C. H.,Dubrow, R. A.,Charnsangavej, C.; Abdom Imaging. 2011 Feb 26.
Register to See Citations and 97 More...
Dr. Crane's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California CaliforniaCare HMO
- BCBS California PowerSelect HMO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- BCBS Texas BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- GHI PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Christopher Crane, Dr. Christopher Crane, MD, Dr. C Crane, Dr. Christopher H. Crane
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Crane's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, TX)
- Gregory Chronowski, MD
- Ira Horowitz, MD
- Minerva Bowerman, MD
- Melenda Jeter, MD
- David Hussey, MD
- Yadvindera Bains, MD
- Eric Strom, MD
- Eugene Koay, MD
- Augusto Gutierrez, MD
- Douglas Rivera, MD