Are you Dr. DeLuca?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9100 Babcock Boulevard
Ermi Quantum One
Pittsburgh, PA 15237Phone(412) 432-7424
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher DeLuca, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with UPMC Passavant, UPMC Presbyterian, and St. Clair Hospital.
Education & Training
- Allegheny University HospitalsResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- UPMC to Open Urgent Care and Primary Care Offices in Pleasant HillsOctober 29th, 2019