Dr. Duplessis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office620 John Paul Ctr
Portsmouth, VA 23708Phone(757) 953-4020
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Fellowship, Infectious Disease, 2009 - 2011
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences F. Edward Hebert School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRefinement of the CS6-expressing enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli strain B7A human challenge model: A randomized trial.Kawsar R. Talaat, Chad K. Porter, Kayla Jaep, Christopher A. Duplessis, Ramiro L. Gutierrez, Milton Maciel, Brittany Adjoodani, Brittany Feijoo, Subhra Chakraborty, Je...> ;PLOS ONE. 2020 Dec 2
- 16 citationsA Review of Topical Phage Therapy for Chronically Infected Wounds and Preparations for a Randomized Adaptive Clinical Trial Evaluating Topical Phage Therapy in Chronic...Christopher A. Duplessis, Biswajit Biswas> ;The Journal of Antibiotics. 2020 Jul 4
- 3 citationsOral delivery of Hyperimmune bovine serum antibodies against CS6-expressing enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli as a prophylactic against diarrheaKawsar R. Talaat, Chad K. Porter, August L. Bourgeois, Tida Lee, Christopher A. Duplessis, Milton Maciel, Ramiro L. Gutierrez, Barbara DeNearing, B. Adjoodani, R. Adki...> ;Gut microbes. 2020 Mar 13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: