Dr. Fee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office505 Parnassus Ave
San Francisco, CA 94143Phone(415) 353-8388Fax(415) 353-1799
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Alameda Health System-Highland HospitalResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2002
- University of California (San Francisco) School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsThe Impact of Anonymity in Emergency Medicine Morbidity and Mortality Conferences: Findings from a National Survey of Resident Physicians.Emily L. Aaronson, Kathleen Wittels, Richard C. Dwyer, Eric S. Nadel, Fiona E. Gallahue, Olesya Baker, Christopher Fee, Robert Tubbs, Jeremiah D. Schuur> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2019 Dec 19
- 3 citationsDecreasing triage time: effects of implementing a step-wise ESI algorithm in an EHR.Stephen Villa, Ellen J. Weber, Steven K. Polevoi, Christopher Fee, Andrew Maruoka, Tina Quon> ;International Journal for Quality in Health Care. 2018 Jun 1
- 13 citationsDoes the Flipped Classroom Improve Learning in Graduate Medical EducationJeff Riddell, Paul Jhun, Cha-Chi Fung, James Comes, Stacy Sawtelle, Ramin Tabatabai, Daniel Joseph, Jan M. Shoenberger, Esther H. Chen, Christopher Fee, Stuart P. Swadron> ;Journal of Graduate Medical Education. 2017 Aug 15
- Join now to see all
- UCSF Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital and Trauma CenterSan Francisco, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: