Dr. Gans is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1740 W Taylor St
Chicago, IL 60612Phone(312) 996-7408
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2008 - 2012
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at ChicagoResidency, Internal Medicine, 2005 - 2008
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin UniversityClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2005 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 30 citationsMesenchymal stem cells improve cardiac conduction by upregulation of connexin 43 through paracrine signalingShwetha Mureli, Christopher Gans, Dan J. Bare, David L. Geenen, Nalin M. Kumar, Kathrin Banach> ;American Journal of Physiology-heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2013 Feb 15
- 2 citationsTricuspid regurgitation causing a right to left interatrial shunt with normal pulmonary pressures.Christopher Gans, John Kao> ;The Cardiology. 2007 Feb 19
- 2 citationsNovel HLA-A locus alleles including A*01012, A*0306, A*0308, A*2616, A*2617, A*3009, A*3206, A*3403, A*3602 and A*6604.D. Bradshaw, C.P. Gans, P. Jones, Gabrielle Rizzuto, Noriko Steiner, W. Mitton, Jennifer Ng, R. Koester, Robert J. Hartzman, Carolyn Katovich Hurley> ;Tissue Antigens. 2002 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- University of Illinois Hospital & Health Sciences SystemChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: