Dr. Gelabert is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4502 Medical Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 358-2078Fax(210) 358-1972
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health SystemFellowship, Emergency Ultrasound, 2013 - 2014
- Mount Sinai Beth IsraelResidency, Emergency Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2013 - 2015
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsIleocolic intussusception secondary to gastrointestinal stromal tumor in a 61-year-old.Christopher Gelabert, Jose Torradas, Mathew Nelson> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Oct 1
- University HealthSan Antonio, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: