Are you Dr. Gibert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 46 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4092 Foxwood Dr
Virginia Beach, VA 23462Phone+1 757-467-4200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Christopher Gibert, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Virginia Beach, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia, Missouri, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center, University of Tennessee Medical Center, and Mercy Hospital Lebanon.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1997 - 2000
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- VA State Medical License 1999 - 2020
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsEmergency department time for evaluation of patients discharged with a diagnosis of renal colic: unenhanced helical computed tomography versus intravenous urography.Evan M Rekant, Christopher L Gibert, Francis L. Counselman> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2001 Nov 1