Dr. Grenier is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9001 Summa Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70809Phone+1 225-761-5200Fax+1 225-761-5714
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine (New Orleans)Residency, Ophthalmology, 1988 - 1991
- Ochsner Clinic FoundationInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New OrleansClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 1989 - 1990
- American Board of Ophthalmology Ophthalmology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2013
- Fellow (FAAO) American Academy of Ophthalmology
Publications & Presentations
- 20 citationsExcisional goniotomy vs trabecular microbypass stent implantation: a prospective randomized clinical trial in eyes with mild to moderate open-angle glaucoma.Suzanne Falkenberry, Inder Paul Singh, Charles J. Crane, Mohammed Ali Haider, Michael G Morgan, Christopher P Grenier, Jacob W. Brubaker, Goundappa K. Balasubramani, S...> ;Journal of Cataract and Refractive Surgery. 2020 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: